Want to earn the easiest $5 you’ve ever made? (Not counting all those times your dad shoved money into your hands when your mom wasn’t looking.) To promote their mobile app, Amazon is offering a $5 credit for new app users who sign up through a friend’s referral code. And it just so happens that we’re friends! Or at least we are now. Wouldn’t you want to be friends with someone who gave you $5?
Visit this Amazon App link on your mobile phone to download the app and earn your money.
The Fine Print
To save you the hassle of reading through the Terms & Conditions, here are the most important requirements for receiving your $5:
- You must be a new app user who hasn’t made a purchase through the Amazon app in the last 12 months and who hasn’t already received this promotional offer.
- You will need to install the latest version of the Amazon App and verify your phone number.
- $5 promotional credit applies to orders of $10 or more.
- Only items sold by Amazon.com are eligible. Gift cards are excluded. Amazon may exclude other products at their discretion. Buyer pays any applicable shipping, handling, and tax costs.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Valid for 90 days from the date it is added to your account.
Still have questions? See the full Terms & Conditions on Amazon’s website.